Happy First Birthday to Mallory, Tobias, Logan, Xavier, Ghost, and Phantom!
<3 Cabot& Bones <3
Happy Birthday, you are missed.
LiveJournal for FrOsTeDsPaRkLeS.
|Tuesday, August 15th, 2006|
Happy First Birthday to Mallory, Tobias, Logan, Xavier, Ghost, and Phantom!
<3 Cabot& Bones <3
Happy Birthday, you are missed.
|Tuesday, March 21st, 2006|
Your senior year in High School is supposed to be "the best year of your life." Let's see how much you remember:
1. Who was your best friend? MJ, Joe, Ashley
2. What sports did you play? Sports were not my thing.
3. What kind of car did you drive? My Izuzu Rodeo
4. It's Friday night, where were you at? With Joe.
5. Were you a party animal? Not then.
6. Were you in the "In Crowd"? Not at all.
7. Ever skip school? Bunches
8. Ever smoke? Not cigarettes.
9. Were you a nerd? I was a geek and a dork but never really a nerd.
10. Did you get suspended/expelled? More than I would have liked, but not as much as some of my friends.
11. Can you sing the Alma Mater? Billerica didn't have a song.
12. Who was your favorite teacher? Mr. O'Connell. Hands down.
13. Favorite class? Drafting and CAD and 3D Art
14. What was your school's full name? Billerica Memorial High School
15. School mascot? Indian
16. Did you go to Prom? I went to Mikes junior, AShley's junior, Joe's senior and my senior.
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? No.
18. What do you remember most about graduation? Mr. O'Connell came for me.. he had taught for 30+ years and never gone for a student before.
19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year? Chilling with O'Connell. Other stuff. It's been a while.
20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? No.
21. Did you have a job your senior year? Godiva and the easter bunny set
22. Who did you date? Joe
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? The cafe
24. Have you gained weight since then? mmm... when I started dating Joe.
25. What did you do after graduation? Went to the Blast
|Wednesday, February 8th, 2006|
Not sure why...
Shit is so ridiculously messed up at the moment. Mostly inner turmoil and crap. The head kind of shit. Not that there isn't a fair share of physical people based shit. And life shit.
The only person that makes my head quite won't talk to me. I miss her. Hanging out with people is fun. I don't worry as much. I like the smoking and drinking that goes along with most of the hanging out. Wish I could do it more or contribute more. Interveiw tomorrow for a job. We'll see.
I want a ciggarette...
|Friday, December 9th, 2005|
I can't even begin to describe how depressed I am at this very second. I can't help to think that most of this has to do with Joe. He's such an ass sometimes. Not to say it was all puppies and kisses before I talked to him...
Of course he had to say something. Couldn't have just said something comforting, or even understanding... No, that would be too much to ask.
There is to much I want to write. Need to write. And I can't. Not yet.
Maybe I'll have the strength later...
|Sunday, November 13th, 2005|
|Monday, November 7th, 2005|
SDA is my least favorite virus....
|Friday, October 21st, 2005|
1. Do you love sex? It's alright.
2. Are you bi or gay or straight? MJ says I'm bi-curious.
3. Were ya scared the first time? I think so. I don't much remember and I like it that way!
4. Would you sleep with the person who sent this? No one sent it to me. But the answer is still no.
5. Are you wanting it right now? No.
6. Are your sex organs inside or out? They are inside.
7. Quickies ok? Depends.
8. Ever had sex outside? Yes and it was a terrible experience. It would take a lot of hard work on the guys part to get me to try it again.
9. Did u sleep with the person that sent you this? Not in a sexual way. We have physically slept in the same bed.
10. Like oral giving or receiving? I'm a giver.
11. Like anal giving or receiving? Neither thank you.
12. Do you still get hard/wet? Yes.
13. Do you like to watch porn? Not particularly.
14. Nudist colony or cover up? I like clothing. I like the mystery it gives. The right clothing can add huge amounts of sex appeal.
15. Do you sleep naked? No. The farthest I go is sleeping in my underwear.
16. Would you wake up for sex? For the right person.
17. How many sex partners have you had? I have had sex with two people.
18. Are you shaved? trimmed? My kitty is hairless =^^=
19. Do you want your partner to be shaved? I prefer shaved.
20. What is your favorite position? I don't think I have one.
21. What age was your first oral Experience? Um... Sophomore year... I don't know the age.
22. Was it giving or recieving? Giving.
23. Ever licked/eaten food off of someones naked body? I think so. I don't remember very well. Either that or my mind has blocked it from my consiousness.
24. Have you ever had sex in a public place? Not that I remember.
25. Do you want me to come and sex you down? No that's alright.
26. Ever have phone sex? No.
27. Are you a masturbator? On occasion.
28. Ever did a web cam show? Nope.
29. Are you an ear licker or an earlobe sucker? Depends on my mood.
30. How old were you wnen you lost your virginity? I don't remember. Oh wait... 15 I think.
31. Are you an ass licker? No, can't say that I am...
32. Ever been caught having sex? Yes. More than once. The most memorable being when Jody walked up to the bed asking where I was. Then she was me and said hi. Then it hit her. And all she said was.. oh... you have ten minutes. Joe and I cracked up laughing when she left.
33. Love or lust? Love. That doesn't mean you can't lust the one you love!
34. Ever had a golden shower? No and I don't plan on it.
35. Behind the bushes or in the closet? Shrubbery!
36. What is your idea of the 'perfect sex'? *him*.
37. How far would you travel for sex? I would go any where to be with *him*.
38. How much would you pay for sex? I wouldn't.
39. Do you believe that presidential sex with a whitehouse intern on work hours is ok? I think that people made it into a bigger issue than it was.
40. Do you believe that sex with the servant is ok? what century IS this exactly? <--I agree with MJ
41. Do you participate in group sex/orgies? No, and MJ's answer has raised some questions...
42. How many of the opposite sex has tried to get your sex? More than I care to think about. Skeevy people *shudder*
43. Have you ever had sex in the shower? Yes and no
44. Has the shower massager ever made you cum? Yes.
45. Ever had bloody sex? Yes, but it wasn't too gross.
46. Ever had mad sex? Can't say that I have.
47. Is it easy to cum and go? On occasion.
48. Ever had sex with a stranger? Nope.
49. When was the last time you had sex? This is going to sound better than it is, but Monday.
50. Are you ready for sex right now? Not this second no. And it would take the right person to get me in that mind set.
51. Have you ever cum on someones face? Technically if you are being eaten out you are going to cum on their face as long as you orgasim.
52. Do you use sex toys? Sometimes. Only by myself though.
53. Are you visual or do you like to close your eyes? Both.
54. Is kissing important during sex? Quite.
55. Do you like one long sex session or several a day? Both have a time and place.
56. Would you be mad or glad if you woke up with your partner performing oral sex on you? If it was *him* I would love it.
57. Ever had a sex change? Nope.
58. Like rough sex? I think that I would like it.
59. Ever called out the wrong name during sex? No.
60. Do you squirt when you cum? I don't think so.
61. Do you believe in lust at first site? Absolutely.
62. Are you aware of hard nipples? Sometimes. More on myself than other people.
63. Sleezy and slutty or smoothly seductive? Smoothly seductive.
64. Ever have sex in a pool/hot tub? No.
65. Do you use sex to manipulate? Not that I remember.
66. Are you a moaner or a screamer? I am very quite. Maybe I just haven't found the right partner yet...
67. Ever had sex with your friend? Hmm... I don't know how this works... See I dated Joe, but now we're not together... and I don't know what you would label us. But I had sex with him on Monday.
68. Have you ever laughed during sex? When it was appropriate and both of us laughed.
69. What is the longest time you have left sex juices on you? Usually I clean up right after.
70. Does your heart beat fast and your blood run hot when you are most sexually active? It's been so long I don't really remember.
71. Is there someone wanting your sex right now? I hope...
72. Do you 'go out' for sex or do you stay at home? Um... I am a single partner/long term comitted relationship type person. So I suppose I would stay in. Unless I am just misunderstanding this question which I have a feeling is the case...
73. Perfume or no perfume? Meh. I do like to smell pretty. It has to be very subtle though.
74. What is the age of the oldest person you have ever had sex with? 20
75. Do you have plans to have sex in the near future? How near are we talking? Most likely not until I am with *him*
76. Are you touching it yet? Not at all.
77. Lights on or off? Depends. Mostly off I think.
78. Do you believe that sex should be sacred or should be for sale? I don't think it should be so... eh... How do I put this? Not so many whores I guess. I'm not so good with words.
79. Are you horney right now? No.
80. Are you a licker, poker, or sucker? Licker. Most definitally. Although sometime I nip.
81. After this survey are you going to rush to have sex with the next person you see? Not relly.
82. Ever had sex and have it 'not work'? Heh heh heh... yeah...
83. Who is going to be mad at you for sending them this survey? I'll bet Krista if she even gets this far.
84. Who is going to be laughing their asses off and sending this to all of their friends? Maybe MJ.
85. Do you wanna have sex with the person who sent this to you? No thanks. Not my type.
86. Do you have a name for your downstairs friend? Nope.
[A is for age:] 19
[B is for booze of choice:] Smirnoff Twisted, Pina coladas, girly drinks...
[C is for career:] I'll have to get back to you on that one...
[D is for your dad's name:] Dominic
[E is for essential items to bring to a party:] *wrinkles nose* I don't really go to parties...
[F is for favorite song at the moment:] King Caesar-Head Automatica
[G is for favorite game:] Eh... I like video games.
[H is for hometown:] Billerica
[I is for instruments you play:] Ha! ...No...
[J is for jam or jelly you like:] Strawberry, Raspberry, Blackberry
[K is for kids:] *D I E S*
[L is for living arrangements:] *laughs insanely*
[M is for mom's name:] Cathy
[N is for your name :] Kristen
[O is for overnight hospital stays] None?
[P is for phobias:] Arachnaphobia *Shudder*
[Q is for quotes you like:] "I'll even sign the feild trip form." -Ashley on me stealing Kalven for belly kisses!
[R is for relationship that lasted the longest] Two and a half years
[S is for sexual preference:] *him*
[T is for time you wake up:] Ha! Right...
[U is for underwear:] Surprisinly enough I'm wearing a thong today... NO IDEA why... From Victoria's Secret
[V is for vegetable you love:] Cucumbers for salad, Zucchini, Asparagus, the ever versitile potato
[W is for weekend plans:] Tearing my soul from my body... I mean... Giving some of my angels to new homes, Ashley and Gess, Dad's for boxes. Helping Ashley unpack. Ashley helping me pack. Boxes to storage. Other crap.
[X is for x-rays you've had:] My left hand
[Y is for yummy food you make:] I haven't had yummy food in so long...
[Z is for zodiac sign:] Cancer.
|Wednesday, October 12th, 2005|
Give me a god damn heart attack! WTF!?
People... please... take a moment to FIX YOUR PHONE BOOKS!
Still hyped up about this...
I actually thought...
We know what I thought...
I can only hope...
I want a drink...
|Thursday, October 6th, 2005|
Rats make fantastic pets! They are intelligent, loyal, and cute! (Not to mention little comedians! I say this as Nyara is lounging on top of my head like a hat!)
What's better than having cute little faces waiting eagerly for your return from a long day? Not much I'll tell you!
Unfortunitally I can not keep all of my angels. I am looking for good, forever homes for some of them.
4 Pink Eyed Whites... three boys (Ghost, Bones, and Phantom) and one girl (Boo).
It looke like 3 black hooded-One boy, two girls. (Trying to decide who stays and who goes is killing me).
Also their mom Olivia is looking for a home. She is black hooded and very sweet when out of her cage. She is a bit cage aggressive, so I don't reccommend sticking your fingers through the bars. She needs someone who will have the time to gain her trust.
Paisley is also going up for adoption. She doesn't get along so well with my other rats. She is very pretty, her picture can be seen on my profile. She would also be better off with someone who understands rats and can give her the time and attention she needs.
I WILL NOT under NO circumstances adopt them out as feeders. Do not even ask! It will be a waste of both of our time.
I would prefer to adopt them in groups of two or more, but if you can prove you have more at home I might be willing to adopt one alone.
|Wednesday, September 14th, 2005|
MJ tagged me.
list seven of your favorite songs of the moment in your journal and force seven other people to repeat this process.
1.I knew I loved you-Savagen Garden
2.As long as you are mine-Wicked
3.Monster-One True Thing
4.There is no I in team-Taking Back Sunday
5.The Calendar Hung Itself-Bright Eyes
7.Skater Boy-Avril Lavinge
I don't have anyone to tag.
|Saturday, September 10th, 2005|
|My horoscope for today ( TakeCollapse )|
|Wednesday, August 31st, 2005|
|Monday, August 29th, 2005|
|I intensly dislike vapid WHORES!|
|Wednesday, August 24th, 2005|
I love it when shit falls apart and no one bothers to clue me in.
If you have a problem with me then maybe you should talk to ME about it instead of Joe. If you found a replacement for me that's fine... but it would be nice of you to at least LET ME KNOW...
Other than that.. I'm not going to worry too much about it.
Go ahead ask away!!
YOU CAN ASK ME SIX QUESTIONS::
No matter how random, revealing, rude, naughty or pointless
I promise to answer them 100% truthfully
All questions are COMPLETELY confidential
[[[Repost this to see what others ask you...]]]
IF YOU DONT THEN YOU'RE SCARED OF WHAT PEOPLE MAY ASK YOU
Comments: Bitch Bitch Bitch.
|Monday, August 22nd, 2005|
10 Things That Make Me Happy
2.Ashley moving in with me.
7.When animals and people like me.
8.Hanging out with MJ.
9.Getting dressed up.
1. Nervous Habits: I either get extremely hyper or extremely calm and shy.
2. Are you double jointed: I don't think so.
3. Can you roll your tongue: Yes.
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time: Yes.
5. Can you blow spit bubbles: Yes but I don't cuz it's gross.
6. Can you cross your eyes: Yes.
7. Tattoos: Three! At least one more to come. I'm getting wings when I reach my goal weight and can afford them.
8. Piercings: Ears, belly button, tongue!
9. Do you make your bed daily: No. No point. I'll make it if someone is going to see it.
10. Which shoe goes on first: Which ever I pick up first!
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone: Most definitally!
12. how much $ do u carry out: Ha! When I have cash that is. I'm SO poor!
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7: I used to wear my snowflake necklace 24/7. Now I don't wear anything really.
14. Favorite piece of clothing: I love my pajama pants!
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it: Twirl with a spoon and fork!
16. Have you ever eaten Spam: *Vomits* No thanks...
17. Favorite ice cream flavor: *DIES* Cold Stone Creamery is FANTASTIC! You can choose any flavor of ice cream and have a billion and a half toppings that they mix in!
18. How much cereal is in your cabinet: Not as much as there should be...
19. What's your favorite beverage: Hm... I like hot chocolate. Don't have it too often but I LOVE it!
20. What's your favorite restaurant: KYOTO!! Hands down! <333 Marco!
21. Do you cook: Surprisingly yes.
22. How often do you brush your teeth: Usually twice a day, sometimes more.
23. Hair drying method: Air dry unless I am doing something special with it... which is like... NEVER...
24. Have you ever colored / highlighted your hair: *Pines* I miss my pink hair!
25.Do you ever swear? Yes. More than I should. I've been doing better though.
26. Do you ever spit: Not usually.
27. Animal: Rats, dogs, hawks, and the list goes on...
28. Foods: Carbs
29. Month: I like the winter months. December because I love the Christmas season.
30. Day: Depends. Possibly Thursday because it comes before Friday.
31. Cartoon: Family Guy is good. So is Daria. I don't usually watch cartoons.
32. Shoe Brand: Um... I'm not to particular. I like what I like.
33. Subject in school: In high school it was drafting! Also 3D art. In college I like labs best.
34. Color: Pink, white, black, brown...
35. Sport: If I had to pick it would be hockey
36. TV show: Buffy the Vampire Slayer! Angel! Animorphs! In a Heartbeat! (All of which were canceled.)
37. Thing to do in the spring: Take walks. Be outside.
38. Thing to do in the summer: Swim... go to the beach.
39. Thing to do in the fall: Go for walks. Be outside.
40. Thing to do in the winter: Cuddle. Holiday stuff.
IN AND AROUND
41. On the CD player/iPod/Computer: Wicked!
42. Person you talk most on the phone with: Ashley.
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows and mirrors: Not usually.
45. What color is your bedroom: Wine purple-ish
46. Do you use an alarm clock: Ha! You'd never know I did because it doesn't wake me!
47. Window seat or aisle: Window all the way!
LA LA LAND
48. What's your sleeping position: On top of 4672 pillows... usually on my side.
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket?: I feel weird if I don't. Like I'm naked.
50. Do you snore: Joe said I snored once. I think I was sick.
51. Do you sleepwalk: Not to my knowledge.
52. Do you talk in your sleep: Again not to my knowledge.
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Sometimes. It's kind of hard not to when they are FREAKEN everywhere! I <33 my stuffed animals.
54. How about with the light on: Not unless I'm dead tired. I can't sleep with the light on.
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on: Again, if I'm not passing out where I stand then I couldn't sleep with either of them on. It's interesting to me because I used to sleep with the radio/cd player on.
|Tuesday, August 9th, 2005|
I don't remember is I posted about this already but I really don't care. The other night I found out my work was cutting out the third shift. Which sucks mainly because I was used to it and I don't like working in the day when people are around. I am not really happy there anyway so I think I'm just going to find something else. Maybe I can get a job that will allow me to hang out with Ashley when she moves in. She's going to have a job and I'm going to need a job on top of school... which I really need to fix... If I even pass my summer classes then I'll worry about it. If not I'll be too dead to care. On top of me failing summer classes(again if it happens), and my mom finding my rats... I will be dead.
I do have a cold. No doubt about that. Now the only thing is to get rid of it before vacation. At least before the main part of it. I won't let it ruin my fun either way. I've been taking so medicine and resting a lot so hopefully I'll get better soon. I think I'm going to go buy some orange juice or something later. So gingerale too. Is that one word or two? *Ponders*
I checked with the airlines that I could be flying home and none of them allow rats on the flights. One allowed guinea pigs but not rats which I just don't understand. I would be willing to bet that any one of my rats would be more well behaved than a guinea pig. But whatever. Ashley will look after them even though I REALLY want to bring at least one. Bastards.
I've been having these horrible coughing fits all day. I don't think I have the flu because I really don't have any symptoms of it. It just seems like a lousy cold. I've been thinking about work tonight. And how it really wouldn't bother me if I got fired. Not at all. Johnny B said something to me about calling out. He swears that I called out four times. Let me re-cap. I called out the day Sweet Pea died. One. I called out on Saturday when I first really noticed this miserable cold. Two. I called out the day that I wasn't even scheduled to come in but had said I might be able to. I fell asleep during class and almost didn't make it home without getting into an accident. That should not have been held against me because I wasn't on schedule but apparently it was. For the sake of his arguement lets call that three. The only other time I can think of that MIGHT count for something was the morning of the day Sweet Pea died. I had to leave work early because I got my period and was literally bleeding through my underwear into my pants. If he had wanted me to stay, and start dripping blood on the floor I could have. I thought that where I worked with food I should... I don't know... leave so I didn't contaminate anything. But fine... If he wants to hold that against me then go ahead. I'm really considering not even going in tonight or calling to say I quit. That would be a sucky thing of me to do but I'm considering it. I'd feel bad only for a little bit. Get my checks and be done with it.
We'll see when the time comes.
Ashley got another rat today. Every one has a buddy now. No more rats for a while 'cept for T.M.'s babies. I guess he was even more of a Wesley look alike than the babies we got together, Willow and her brother.
Um... That's all I can think of right now.
|Sunday, August 7th, 2005|
Yesterday was SO much fun! This whole weekend has been great!
Ashley came down on friday with Maverick and Hugo. We had all my girls out playing with them,(Ashley had the boys neutered.) They got along pretty well. Peanut has two new boyfriends and Cookie was the only one who really seemed to have a problem with it. She was afraid of the boys, mostly Hugo cuz he's like three times her size! She would squeak every time he came near her.
Work friday was interesting. Everything seems to go wrong when I work with Jason. Our luck combined just sucks. The fryer stopped because of a jam. Got it started again but there was a problem with the shortening level... The machine stopped again and we got to stand around for two hours until our shift was over. They were still working on it when we left. No 'Hot Doughnuts Now' that morning. Figures that it's the only day I want to bring origional glazed home. Ashley wanted them. I brough home others instead. Shipment was SO messed up because of the lack of doughnuts. There were no sprinkled, chocolate covered, or plain. Oh well.
Ashley has decided to move in. It's just a matter of getting a job for her. Hopefully on of the pet stores will hire her and she'll be all set. We're going to have a big rattie family. We went to look at rats and ended up bringing six home total. The first girl I got was Lily, she's blue hooded and very tiny. She's about as small as Peanut was when I got her, from the same place too. Skivey place...
The next three came from Ruben's Pet Zone. A somewhat decent pet store. As far as pet stores go anyway. They could have done some things better but can't everyone? They should have at least seperated them by sex. At least they told us they couldn't garuentee them to be not pregnant. I got two girls, a siamese looking girl with pink eyes and a blue masked dumbo. I think she's masked. The siamese is T.M. (for Toasted Marshmallows.) and the dumbo is Ivy. Ashley got a boy who looks exactly like Cookie. His name is Pace.
The last two were aquired from The Fish Bowl or something like that. Both babies looked like Wesley. Mine is a girl hers is a boy. My little girl's name is Willow. I don't think she named her boy yet.
I forgot to mention that T.M. is very much pregnant. We looked up how to take care of mom's and babies and hopefully everything will go smoothly. We plan on keeping all of the babies, or at least as many as we can. Once I get back from vacation I am going to make bigger cages for the rats. They are all very sweet even if they are a little timid. Once I get to know them more, and them to know me I'm sure everything will be fine.
Ashley is going to watch them while I'm away. My mom is going to KILL me when she finds out. I figure she'll find out when I'm on vacation and wherever I am I will just keel over and die because of the death vibes she'll be sending. Ashley thinks that her mom will be equally as unpleased as my mom. If her mom tells her to get out she will say okay and move in with me. She's moving in anyway but if it has to be earlier then she has the option.
Earliest date for Ashley to move in will be September 1st. She wants her three months to be up at Country Side before she leaves.
I called out of work last night cuz I felt crappy. I think I have a cold. It came on rather sudden but I still think that's what it is. Got pizza with Ashley last night and watched a movie. Both of us were pretty much passed out at 11 so we shut everything off and went to bed. She slept in my bed because I have air conditioning. I'm happy I got to sleep with her, even if she stayed on her side of the bed. It was nice! ^v^
Slept kind of late today, Ashley said she let me sleep cuz I didn't yesterday(I napped on the couch for maybe an hour). She left sometime in the afternoon.
Been hanging out with the new babies all day. Willow LOVES me and is such a spaz. She's going to be a handful! Ivy is a little timid today, yesterday she didn't want to leave me. Ashley tried to pick her up and she squealed like mad! It was cute that she liked me. She'll be fine once she's settled in. Lily is a tiny bundle of cuteness...(well they all are!) She just wants to do what every one else is doing. T.M. likes to be by herself. She's not mean, maybe a little timid. She is great with the smaller ones, Lily and Willow, I think she'll be a great mom.
Also I went to my Jenny center yesterday. I didn't want to because I was sure I had gained weight. Some how I lost weight. Don't know how. Maybe I should be pessimistic more often? I lost almost three pounds.! Go me!
Vacation is in five days!!! We leave at 3am on Saturday the 13th! (Not really looking forward to the drive but it'll be TONS of fun anyway). I can't wait to see mom and dad!(My second set of 'parents') They bought me a flight home for the 27th. Early morning so I can be home in time for work. Super. VERY excited about this trip!
Things to do when I get back...
Bigger cages/more food
Sweet Pea's paws tattooed on me
I'm going to lie down before work!
LiveJournal for FrOsTeDsPaRkLeS.